When you file Salary Return or Normal Return for complete year in Iris system of fbr Pakistan, you will see a new button called Generate Bill. You can use this button to create Income Tax Payment Challan and PSID # for Admitted Income Tax. Earlier, the user has to use another weblink https://e.fbr.gov.pk to generate the Challan and PSID#.
In order to use Generate Bill option, proceed as follows:
- In the Data tab, select Tax Chargeable / Payments -> Computations
- The unpaid tax amount will be shown in Admitted Income Tax row whose code is 9203. The outstanding amount will be displayed in the column ‘Amount Subject to Normal Tax‘
- Now click Generate Bill button
- Generate Bill dialog box will show the following details:
- Registration No
- Cell No
- Admitted Income Tax Amount
- Click the button Generate Bill
- A message will display ‘Bill has been generated successfully‘
- Generate Bill dialog box will now show ‘Your PSID is xxxxx‘
- Click Print to print the Income Tax Payment Challan
- The challan will show payment type as ADC (e-payment)
- Prepared by section at the bottom of the payment challan will show ‘Prepared By : guest_user’
- You can now make payment against this PSID in any commercial bank in which you have the bank account or you can also pay through Jazz Cash.